Have you seen this perfect Pinterest / Insta picture of this girl /guy with gorgeous long dreads and you want the same exact style and length, like right now?
Let’s get you some dread extensions mate!
Our dreadlock extensions
I only use human hair extensions. I like how natural it looks and how it blends with your own hair.
Our extensions are handmade with only a crochet hook and without glue or wax.
The dreadlock extensions are around:
- 7-8 mm (0.31 inch) wide (medium size).
- 40cm (16 inches) long.
Below are all the colours available:
I also have afro human hair dreadlock extensions in stock:
Colouring your dreadlock extensions
Because our dreadlock extensions are made with real hair, they can be dyed. But since they have been previously dyed to achieve the target colour, you might not be able to achieve your desired colour.
If you wish to further colour your extensions, I recommend you seeking advice from a colour specialist in your area.
Your colourist will do a patch test first to ensure that you can achieve your desired colour.
How long will your dreadlock extensions last?
Afro kinky dreadlock extensions are permanent while straight extensions can last you around 3 years if you care for them well.
How to care for your dreadlock extensions?
Although your extensions might feel a bit stiff when you just install them but they will soften little by little.
Treat your extensions like your normal dreads in order to keep them healthy and lasting:
- Wash your dreadlocks once to twice a week using a residue free shampoo to avoid residue and build-ups. Your extensions (and new dreads) will appreciate. Check out Love Locs shampoos, a natural brand designed for dreadlocks.
- If you have dandruff, you will need to use a anti-dandruff shampoo and wash your dreads every other day.
- Your extensions should not need maintenance but you can still crochet the loose hair using a crochet hook.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to reduce friction and your dreads.
For more information on how to care for your extensions, check out this in dept guide: Your Guide to Dreadlock Extensions.
How long does your hair needs to be to add dread extensions?
Your hair should be at least 15cm long in order to create dreadlocks using extensions. I won’t install dreads on hair shorter than that.
My dreadlock extensions services
I can attach my extensions both on baby dreads and mature dreadlocks.
My services include the human hair dreadlock extensions and attaching the extensions to your hair.
Below is the price list.
Dreadlock Creation with extensions
I’ll create new dreads while adding some extra length using real hair extensions.
|Dreadlock Creation with Extensions||Price|
|Half Head – Human Hair Ext.||£590|
|Full Head – Human Hair Ext.||£990|
Starting dreadlocks and adding extensions takes between 4-7h for a half head (man bun, Mohawk) and 7-12h+ on a full head.
Dreadlock Extensions Attachment
I’ll attach extensions to your existing dreadlocks for instant perfect length!
|Dread Extensions Attachment||Price|
|Half Head – Human Hair Ext.||£450|
|Full Head – Human Hair Ext.||£690|
It takes around 2-4h to attach extensions to existing dreads on a half head and 8-10h+ on a full head.
How to book your dreadlock extensions service?
Are you ready to book your service? Please follow the steps below:
- Select your service below.
- Pay for your deposit. This is to get your extensions ready and secure your appointment 🙂 It will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your loctician will contact you directly
Do you still have questions about our dreadlock extension service? Contact us via the Facebook Live Chat below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill the form below: